Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged and so FOURTH

Nicole tagged me. 4th folder, 4th picture

This is a picture taken in April 2007. Barry was teaching Avery where her nose was. He's such a good grandpa. Yesterday, I watched Jill's kids so she could go to a Relief Society meeting. I took Avery and Logan to the park and Avery insisted I go down the slide with her. I tried to explain one of the main laws of physics, that being, that the said slide must be the width or greater of the butt sliding down it. Evidently, she wasn't convinced. She said, "come on Grandma, do it like grandpa does it". Tall order. So as not to be out done, I went down the double slide that has a ridge dividing the two slides. Let's just say, I have a permanent wedgie.

2 comments:

Judy said...

What a wonderful grandma - to sacrifice her all in pleasing her grandchild! At least you didn't get stuck part way down.

Jill said...

I agree with Judy, being stuck is worse than silently dealing with the pain. Avery has been talking about the park trip all day today. You're a good grandma.