Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Pirate's Life for Me

I like to think of myself as having a very creative streak. I have found an outlet for that creativity by learning how to manipulate photos. Really, it's a one woman party, as I'm giggling away at some of my creations. Well, this year our family reunion had "Pirates of the Caribbean" as it's theme and each family was to design a flag. There was a collective groan from all my family members when they heard I was pulling out the "Photo shop". Having been victims in the past, they didn't quite trust my discretion. Well, I thought they turned out pretty funny, mateys! Our flag was entitled "Protecting the Family Jewels" with pictures of the guys surrounding a treasure chest, where I had put all the rest of our faces on coins. Barry


Okay, so not everybody thought their pictures were all that flattering. But I only had so much to work with.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I am glad that you were laughing. I thought it was funny too, but then again I have a somewhat twisted sense of humor that I have obviously inherited. As Avery would say "Arr. Ladies".

Stephanie said...

You know I was a firm lover of the flag in all its glory. It was painful watching it go down with the rest of the family during the insane round of "go fetch to ball." Good work.

Darcee said...

I laughed right out loud! I'm impressed with your work! :)

Big Bad Brett said...

You know besides the hoop (I prefer stones) that likeness is pretty darn close.

tawnya hood said...

Hey that looks pretty good! I would say you definately have skill there!