Sunday, May 18, 2008

Portraits

Nicole loves pictures. She takes her camera wherever she goes. When I put together a video for her and Christian I had tons of great pictures to choose from. They had pictures of almost every significant moment of their courtship and lots of great random shots. So it came as no surprise that as she budgeted for her big day, she wanted to hire a photographer that she felt a lot of confidence in. We went to the bridal fair here in Phoenix and Nicole was really drawn to one photographer, Tawnya Hood. They hatched a plan to take the portraits the week after the wedding up at my sisters lodge in Heber AZ. So Christian and Nicole went up to the lodge a few days early for their Honeymoon and I brought the photographer up the next weekend. So I thought I'd post a few of the portraits Tawnya took.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Tawnya is such a good photographer. I love the shots! Nikki is a gorgeous bride!