Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Perfect

Anyone out there checking my blog has noticed I haven't posted in awhile. I have been a slave to a daily schedule of getting things done for Nicole and Christian's wedding. But it was worth it. The night went off without a hitch. Barry's sister, Judy, said her favorite thing about the event was that it was organized so well that we were able to have a party the night before and everyone enjoyed themselves without stressing about all the last minute details. And ya know, we really did have a great time. We had a get to know the families BBQ/swim party/beach volleyball at Val Vista Lakes. The Hagges are delightful people and up for a good time. The next day Nicole and Christian were sealed in the Mesa Temple. It was a beautiful sealing and love that they share was so apparent. We came back to our home and Hagges (prounced HAY GEE) provided an awesome brunch consisting of different kinds of crepes. I then dashed over to my sisters for some last minute set up while Barry, Greg and Grandpa Hulet made sure the yard was going to be well lit for the reception and dance. Nicole said the night was perfect and everything she had hoped for. There are so many people that helped pull this off. I feel so appreciative of all their support. The following day was Sunday and since everyone was there, Brett blessed our new little Jozelyn in our ward and Chelsee Worsley Hunt sang (beautiful). It was a very full weekend with lots of sweet memories.







5 comments:

Jill said...

amen. love the pics.

Katrina said...

she's so beautiful! sad i couldnt be there.

DPies said...

It was a great fun weekend for us. We enjoyed seeing everyone and their families. Nikki looked amazing and Christian of course looked great too.

Judy said...

Great party weekend. Let's do it again without all the wedding stuff. Too bad about the shoes I bought at Last Chance. I guess I'm just not as good a shopper as you, Cath, I had to toss them since their flaw (that I didn't notice at the store ) was too bad to use. oh well - Love ya Judy

Judy said...

Great party weekend. Let's do it again without all the wedding stuff. Too bad about the shoes I bought at Last Chance. I guess I'm just not as good a shopper as you, Cath, I had to toss them since their flaw (that I didn't notice at the store ) was too bad to use. oh well - Love ya Judy