Monday, August 10, 2009

sew what's new

Just a quick addition to my blog. I got a chance to see Nic and Christian. I had a really great time and it was so fun to see them. The added bonus was I got to spend some time there and back with Jill, Spence, and kiddos and Ben and Steph (and her very delightful parents). I've been so excited to show Nic how to use her new machine. She posted these pics of the things we made on her blog, so I just borrowed them. We had lots of fun and Christian was a good sport about being neglected.
I lugged my new machine along so I could dazzle her with the machine embroidery. Here's a pillow we embroidered and made.
She embroidered matching paislies on the pockets. It turned out so cute she couldn't give it away. embroidered matching paislies on the pockets. Turned out so cute she couldn't give it away as intended!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Holy cow, how is your hand?? Remember no washing dishes!!

essenzadifilo said...

Your pillow is very nice